*I go shopping and I see something that looks like a skirt but when I hold it up to my waist, I realize that it is a shirt. Shirts should not look like skirts.
*People who run redlights. Seriously, what's up with this?! It's one thing to see a yellow light and keep going but it's quite another to see a red light and keep going. Once it's red, that's it. You have to stop.
*My b/f sounds sad/worried. Darling, when you sound like that it makes me think two things: 1.You're mad at me or 2.You're cheating on me. So stop sounding so sad/worried, it makes me sad/worried!
*People laugh at something that isn't really funny. You know, when they say something and think that it's hilarious only it's really not so you have to fake laugh for 5 minutes. Ugh, that sucks.
Again, I'm sure I'll think of more later. Feel free to add your own!
XO-
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment