Two posts in one night because.....I've been Tagged! ShipbyRLS got me.
These are the rules:
1.List seven random facts/habits about yourself
2.Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
3.Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.
Here we go...
1. I was a cheerleader in high school.
2. My favorite color is pink.
3. I love handbags. Seriously, I must have at least 40.
4. Bananas are my favorite fruit and, quite possibly, my favorite food.
5. I have a major crush on Topher Grace and Jimmy Fallon.
6. I want to be a nutritionist.
7. I wear a size 6 shoe. (just in case you want to buy me shoes sometime) ; )
I tagged tongue in chic journalings, pampering beki, 3sistersbeads, marmee craft, glass-beach, theivyleaf, and thedevil'swallpaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooh. I went to high school with Topher, he was a good friend of mine!
No way! I think he's just about the cutest thing ever. :D
Post a Comment