Ah, pink. The color of love.
Ok, maybe not. But it is my favorite color. Here are a few of my favorite pink things from some of my favorite sellers on Etsy...
This is quite possibly the sweetest fabric EVER. I love it. Adrienne over at OhSoRetro is also very sweet. I bought one of her wristlets last year and I absolutely love it. Be sure to check her out!
Mmmm, lip balm. I am one of 43,656,756 lip balm addicts on Etsy so, of course, I had to find a pink lip balm to put here! (Maybe one week I'll feature all lip balms...that would so rock). This one is Bubble Gum Lip-Lube-In-A-Tube by Soap. I bought some of her Pumpkin Pie lip-lube around Thanksgiving and it is fabulous. (Even if my weirdo b/f says it smells like teriyaki Ramen Noodles. I don't even know when he eats Ramen Noodles.)
I just started wearing earrings after a twelve-year hiatus and if you look through my favorites on Etsy, you'll notice that it is mostly rings and earrings, these included. They are by the fabulous Rachel-Marie of KnittyDirtyGirl. She has these in lots of colors, so if pink isn't your thing (shame shame) check out her shop, you're bound to find something. Even if it's not earrings.
I want a journal even though I have no use for one whatsoever. I can't draw and I have an excellent memory so I rarely write things down. Anyway, I totally love this journal from MySweetLoveableGoods. Amy is one of the nicest gals on Etsy. She also has pocket mirrors and pins but she is famous for her slippers. Of course, I own a pair.
I am not going to feature pink things without featuring something from my own shop, ok? So I give you my Gracie Wristlet. It's one of my all-time favorite fabrics and I've got all kinds of accessories to match. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment