skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Megan
Elmendorf AFB, AK, United States
In the words of Lloyd Dobbler, "I'm looking for a dare to be great situation."
View my complete profile
Current Obsessions
Our new furniture
Reading
Tom and Lorenzo
WWEPW
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Communion
I'm sorry Lord, but I do not like grape juice. Grape juice is to me as kryptonite is to Superman. I'm sorry. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previously on Touch of Meg
►
2010
(90)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(119)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(15)
▼
2007
(202)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(27)
▼
May
(31)
I'm TOTALLY gonna listen for a cow bell!
"The kitten died last night"
So there's this guy in my class
Degrassi + Card Making = Best Night Ever
Yay Treasury!
Memorial Day Sale!
Sgt. Pepper is Lonely
Inherit the Wind
Need some medieval torture devices?
*Insert Clever Title Here*
Lip Balm!
Note to self...
Well I walk into the room passin' out hundred-doll...
I love my b/f's great-grandmother
Sale over in Lemonade Land!
Tiny Baby Kitten!
PINK!
Why am I not recording an album?
I hate the Gingerbread Man
"Now another chance has come upon my presence"
Whenever I skip church
MagicForestCreations
It's a Sunshine Day!
I have lost my mind
Tagged!
And the message is clear, this could be the year f...
Communion
Brother gotta keep enough lettuce to support your ...
There's one thing, baby, I don't understand, you k...
Food that isn't food
I hate it when...
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
Blog Roll
your wishcake.
Not Rachel
What Claudia Wore
Christopher And Tia
Paper*Cakes Finds - Your Daily Dose of Handmade Eye Candy
jessica jane: military wife & artist.
What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear?
krameymartin
Kayla Aimee: Only Slightly Neurotic
High on Life
Follow Me
Visit
20 Something Bloggers
blogger templates
|
Make Money Online
No comments:
Post a Comment