Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why am I not recording an album?

I mean really, why am I not a pop star?

I have heard bits and pieces of Avril Lavigne's new song "Girlfriend" but have never really listened to it because well, I thought it kinda sucked.

Now I know that it does, in fact, suck.

I was driving home from class, flipping through radio stations because that's what I do. There was nothing on the radio so I stopped at XL 106.7 and her song was on. It wasn't 3.2 seconds before I started laughing. Seriously, laughing. I used to think that she had a smidgen of talent but that thought officially left my mind this afternoon. I was instantly reminded of a post on the Etsy forums where TwistedStitches said that listening to Avril's new album is like "having your flesh ripped off by a zombie".

That is dead on, girl. Dead on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just laughed so hard at that. I often think ... I too can be a popstar apparently. I think the key ingredient is the attire.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online