This is the one that she had and we're keeping it. YAY! My sister has already named it Gemma (not after GemmaFactrix, my sister doesn't go on Etsy). I think it's a boy though, in which case, it will be named Elvis. My b/f said that even if it's a girl I can name it Elvis because it's my cat and I can do what I want. I think the same applies to children, right?Thursday, May 17, 2007
Tiny Baby Kitten!
My cat had kittens...on Mother's Day! She only had two and one didn't make it. :(
This is the one that she had and we're keeping it. YAY! My sister has already named it Gemma (not after GemmaFactrix, my sister doesn't go on Etsy). I think it's a boy though, in which case, it will be named Elvis. My b/f said that even if it's a girl I can name it Elvis because it's my cat and I can do what I want. I think the same applies to children, right?
This is the one that she had and we're keeping it. YAY! My sister has already named it Gemma (not after GemmaFactrix, my sister doesn't go on Etsy). I think it's a boy though, in which case, it will be named Elvis. My b/f said that even if it's a girl I can name it Elvis because it's my cat and I can do what I want. I think the same applies to children, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Totally applies to children! :P
Adorable little kitten, too.
It's soooooo cute!
Post a Comment