Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"The kitten died last night"

That is what my dad told me this morning. I was pouring a bowl of cereal and he just says it. After the shock, I was like, "wow. that is a really weird thing to say to somebody first thing in the morning."

After he told me, he went into my sister's room (where she was still asleep) as said, "Taylor! Are you awake? The kitten died last night."

Ok dad. That is really weird. And yes, I am sad that I no longer have a tiny baby kitten. :(

1 comment:

Amber said...

*hugs* I'm so sorry about your kitten. I know how painful it can be to lose a pet. When my dog died, I used to come home and expect to see him waiting for me and he wouldn't be there, and it was just awful

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online