Thursday, May 3, 2007

Food that isn't food

I mean food that you can't eat. Not because it's got fungus growing on it or anything, I mean because it's clay! Here are some of my favorite 0 calorie treats on Etsy!




My absolute favorite clay food artist on Etsy has got to be Aoisart. I mean seriously, this stuff is CLAY!


You need one of these. I have one and you need one too.


How amazingly cute is this pin from
magicbeanbuyer? Tiny cookies on a tiny baking sheet for you to pin to your tiny jacket...er, I mean your jacket or bag or whatever.




Whenever I see
this ring, I can almost taste the strawberry (or whatever flavor) filling gushing out of the chocolate, can't you?

Now that I've got your mouth watering, I think I'll stop. ; )

XO-
Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh, now i am hungry, again.

Anonymous said...

Haha, Im starving now! I want cookies AND sushi!

You've been tagged, check out my blog for the details.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online