I really think I have. And if it isn't all the way gone, it's going to go soon. Here's why:
1. Since we've been talking about getting married (in a few years) I have decided to get a head start on planning the wedding by reading up on planning weddings and even looking at condos and apartments in Atlanta. Why Atlanta? Because (hopefully) that's where we'll be living when Kyle is working with his uncle and making lots of money to support my fabric addiction. Oh, and the shoe fetish thing. I hope he never reads this because he will think I am insane. And I am turning into one of those girls who plans their wedding 3 years in advance. When it comes time to actually plan, I'm going to have to pretend that I am clueless. I'm not good at pretend.
2. I was working with some fabric that I bought a few weeks ago. I cut the outside fabric and when I went to cut the lining, it wasn't the same lining I normally buy. It was thicker than normal and really rough. I though, "why did I buy this? I've bought this before and I didn't like it." I still don't know why I bought it.
3. I was cutting interfacing to go on said fabric and it wasn't the same interfacing that I normally buy. I bought all this fabric and this interfacing on the same day so what was I on when I went shopping? I mean really, why didn't I buy anything right?!
4. I went to open iTunes a few minutes ago and I clicked on the "start" menu. I knew that there was an iTunes icon there but I couldn't find it and started freaking out. Once I gathered myself, I realized that it is, in fact, the top icon. The very first thing. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment