Saturday, May 5, 2007

Brother gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish

I have no idea how to punctuate that so I'm not even gonna try. And if you stop reading this blog and looking at my Etsy shop because I quoted Fergie, I'll totally understand.

But seriously now, I do have a shoe fetish. I love to look at shoes and I love to buy them but not necessarily wear them. I have shoes that I've had for over a year and I've never worn them. They're not ugly or uncomfortable or anything, I just haven't gotten around to wearing them yet. I went shopping with my mom today and found the absolute cutest pair of white peep-toe flats (yes, that's them and they're exactly what I'm looking for. imagine little pink toenails peeping out of the toe) but I didn't buy them. Why? Well, about 2 weeks ago I bought some new shoes and have yet to wear them....and also, I can't afford them. I'll probably go buy them next week or something, I'm supposed to have a job interview so if that goes well, I'll buy myself a celebratory pair of shoes.


And I'm not a fan of Jessica Simpson (she's skanking up my John Mayer!) but if you haven't seen her line of shoes, check them out. They're seriously hot. The heels are so high that you might break your ankle (or anything else) while wearing them but hey, you'll look good. And there are flats too.


If shoes are really your thing, check out this blog. It's shoe porn.




XO-

Megan

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online