Wednesday, May 23, 2007

*Insert Clever Title Here*

I am amazed at myself. Amazed. Lately I have been more forgetful than normal but I always forget things that aren't really that important. Like I'll forget to put on jewelry. Silly things like that. Well, today it wasn't silly. I forgot my bra. No, I didn't forget to put one on, I forgot to take one with me.

Why do I need to take a bra with me? Because I go to the gym before class and I take a change of clothes with me. A bra is normally included in that change of clothes. When I left this morning, I had the feeling that I was forgetting something. I had my straightener and hairbrush. Those are the things I normally forget and I had them so I must not be forgetting anything. I started to the gym, got a little ways down the road and realized, holy crap, I forgot my bra! Now, the shirt that I had to wear to class had a built in bra and since I'm small, I could just do without a bra. Except that makes me feel naked. So since the mall is on my way to the gym, I decided to stop in Victoria's Secret and pick one up. (I needed a new bra to wear with tank tops anyway). It was about 9:30AM and when I went into the mall, all the stores were still closed.

Huh? The mall's open but the stores are closed? Can't the mallwalkers wait another hour so as not to trick shoppers like myself?

So I went to the gym then went to VS and went on my way. I still can't get over the fact that I forgot my bra. I felt like I was on an episode of SATC or something. Like maybe Samantha forgot her undies...only she would intentionally not put any on. So I guess I felt more like Carrie...if Carrie forgot her bra.

And if that wasn't bad enough, I got hit on when I was leaving the gym. At least I think he was hitting on me...the only word I heard was "shoes" and then he winked at me. *shudder* I was wearing some awesome shoes though, red peep-toe flats. :D

2 comments:

pharmgirl147 said...

hah! So, at first I thought you were talking about me... but then I realised that you were talking about S&TC. My name is Samantha, and I actually have forgotten to put on undies before, so I can empathise with you :)

Melissa said...

Wow. lol Great reason for shopping though, gotta love those excuses that come out of nowhere. ;)
In Dallas, the malls actually have signs on the door for mall walker times and times that it isn't allowed. Funny mall-walkers. I guess where it's 110 degrees outside they gotta walk somewhere without having a heatstroke. But still, how about a gym?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online