Friday, May 4, 2007

There's one thing, baby, I don't understand, you keep on tellin' me I ain't your kind of man

Sometimes when I listen to the Stones, I feel the need to strut around just like Mick Jagger. This is perfectly ok if I'm in the privacy of my own home but it is not perfectly ok if I'm somewhere public, like the gym. Yes, I found myself strutting on the treadmill the other day. Thankfully I had only strutted about two steps before I caught myself. I hope no one noticed.

Another thing on my mind is Johnny Depp. There is no denying that this man is beautiful but I think he's a little strange. I was watching TV the other night and they showed a tiny little interview with him. He was talking about the newest edition of the Pirates saga and I swear he was speaking with a British accent. I thought to myself, "Johnny, you're American!" I know that Captain Jack has an accent but Johnny Depp does not. People from Kentucky do not have British accents. (I just looked that up to make sure that he wasn't actually British. I didn't think he was.)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online