So last week I said that it'd rock if I featured all lip balm. Well, here you go! My favorite lip balms on Etsy...First, let me tell you about
UniqueDsign. She doesn't have any lip balms (or lip candy as she calls them) listed right now, but keep an eye on her shop. When she does list some, you'll want to get a tube or two. She sent me a tube of blueberry lemonade lip candy last year and I LOVE it! It is the perfect marriage of blueberries and lemonade.
I met Ivaart a long, long time ago in the red room. She not only makes lip balm, she is an artist too! I haven't bought any of her lip balm yet but I intend to. Her flavors include raspberry cream, vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate chip (made with real chocolate chips)!
Last week I showed you Soap's bubble gum lip balm and told you that I bought some pumpkin pie lip balm. Here it is! It's fabulous and ignore my b/f, it smells nothing like teriyaki ramen noodles.
Yardenxanthe was the first person that I bought lip balm from on Etsy. She's the one that started my handmade lip balm addiction. Her lip balms are glossy and moisturizing and just fantastic! Some of her flavors include Creme Brulee, Peanut Butter, and Orange Sherbet. I have got to get me some PB lip balm asap.
I have bought 3 or 4 tubes of Ingero's lip balm and I have loved them all! Rakel is such a sweetie and her lip balms rock the casbah. (Yea, I think I'm gonna make that a new phrase in my everyday dialogue). She makes new flavors all the time and they all sound amazing. Banana parade, Island smoothie, and vachola (red cherries and creamy vanilla mixed with cola) are a few of her flavors. I told you they sound amazing! She has regular lip balm as well as vegan, something for everyone!
3 comments:
Omgsh - you have given me such a craving for lip balm right now! I'm tired of all the drug store brands, and the expensive ($10 a pop) lipgloss at Sephora. These sound like great alternatives!
P.S. Creme Brulee lip balm sounds delicious....
Thank you very much! I do hope you try them ;)
ps I have added a link to your blog on my blog ( now that I know how to do that)
Post a Comment