Thursday, May 24, 2007

Need some medieval torture devices?

Hit up your dentist, he's got plenty.

I'll be honest, I haven't been to the dentist in a few years. I just hate going. I brush my teeth 2X a day and I don't eat a lot of sweets so what do I need to go for? Oh yea, to be tortured. Today I went to the dentist and the first thing they did was take x-rays. She said, "Just bite down until your teeth touch." Um, Hi, I can't bite down on something that is twice as big as my mouth. Well, she said I can so apprently I can. And I did. And I swear my mouth was bleeding, it hurt like crap.

Then the actual dentist came in and looked at my teeth. He noticed that I had a small cavity and said that he'd go ahead and fix it. YAY! SURPRISE FILLING! It only took like 5 minutes and it didn't hurt and the numbing stuff has already worn off, so it wasn't that bad. Except the part where the dentist helper was sucking my lip up in the spit sucker of death. Seriously, I could have controlled that thing better.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online