Monday, April 30, 2007

You know it's hot when...

*You leave your sunglasses in your car and return 3o minutes later. When you put on said sunglasses, you burn off part of your face.
*Your legs sweat. I don't mean the top of your legs, I mean your calves. I have never ever felt that until yesterday.
*The thermometer says 81* and you call it a liar because it must be at least 90*.

I'm sure I'll think of more later. Feel free to add your own...

XO-
Megan

3 comments:

Tessa said...

It just started to BOIL here! I live in FL close enough to smell smoke from the Georgia fires... So it's hot and stinky out. I stayed in *all* day! :)

By the way, I just checked your store out, and your work is awesome!

Sandra Eileen said...

Wait until you have hot flashes - lol, then you'll know hot.

Megan said...

Thanks Tessa!

Sandra- I could have sworn I was having hotflashes the other day! I'm normally very tolerant to the heat but I couldn't stand it Sunday!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online