Since I recently learned to knit, I thought I'd show you some of Etsy's yarn sellers this week. Here are some yarns that I'd love to have in my stash...
I'm not a purple kind of girl but I am in love. It's a whopping 375 yards of sock yarn from FibersNThreads. I've never made socks (and doubt I ever will) but I'd love to get my feet wet (get it? HA) with some of this.
I can't talk about yarn without talking about KnittyDirtyGirl. This lovely blue yarn is handspun AND hand dyed! Check out her shop, it was hard picking just one to feature here!
Ok, so in case you didn't know, my favorite color is pink. This Merino wool from ThePaintedTiger is the most perfect shade of pink ever!
1 comment:
Yeah! Thanks for posting my yarn on your blog! I just happened to make two more skeins of Attitude Pink yesterday!!
Post a Comment