skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Megan
Elmendorf AFB, AK, United States
In the words of Lloyd Dobbler, "I'm looking for a dare to be great situation."
View my complete profile
Current Obsessions
Our new furniture
Reading
Tom and Lorenzo
WWEPW
Monday, April 23, 2007
"She even cooks me pancakes...
and alka seltzer when my tummy aches. If that ain't love, then I don't know what love is."
Well, I don't know either. But I do know that this song is awesome, check it out:
Cupid's Chokehold
. :D
XO-
Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previously on Touch of Meg
►
2010
(90)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(119)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(15)
▼
2007
(202)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(15)
You know it's hot when...
Emmalynne
"She even cooks me pancakes...
Pop Culture: Etsy Style
Rough Draft
My machine works!
YARN! Pt. II
Panties!
YARN!
New stuff in the shop!
Sunday Bloody (Easter) Sunday
I can totally...
I can almost totally...
Yummy
Eh, whatever
►
March
(14)
Blog Roll
your wishcake.
Not Rachel
What Claudia Wore
Christopher And Tia
Paper*Cakes Finds - Your Daily Dose of Handmade Eye Candy
jessica jane: military wife & artist.
What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear?
krameymartin
Kayla Aimee: Only Slightly Neurotic
High on Life
Follow Me
Visit
20 Something Bloggers
blogger templates
|
Make Money Online
No comments:
Post a Comment