Monday, April 9, 2007

Sunday Bloody (Easter) Sunday

My Easter was just fine but it could have become bloody because I was gonna beat someone...

We were all outside at my great-grandma's house getting ready to eat. I was standing about 2 or 3 feet from a tall bush when I hear my mom's cousin say, "There's a snake in that tree!" The snake was in that tall bush that I was standing beside. Only I wasn't standing there anymore because the second I heard the word "snake", I was gone. No one wanted to touch it but said cousin's daughter (the one that I was going to beat) had a stick and she was trying to hit it out of the tree. By this time, I was across the yard, standing in the driveway with my plate. I only had a biscuit on it, I was getting some green bean casserole when the stick came into play. Everyone is telling her to leave it alone but she's not listening. Finally my uncle Roger got the snake out of the tree and it went under the house. At least that's what they told me. I got my green bean casserole and corn souffle and got the crap out of there. I went inside where it was quiet and snake-free. I hate snakes.

Ok, aside from Easter, here are a few things that have been on my mind...

*People running red lights. What's up with this? If my light is green, I shouldn't see someone flying through the intersection. Red means "stop", green means "go", yellow does not mean "if i floor it, I can make it."
*The weather. Three days ago, I was sweating. Today I wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt and I was freezing. And on top of the cold, it's rainy. Cold + rainy = yuck.

XO-
Megan

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online