Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yummy

I have never had the urge to buy food online (except for Pocky, we don't have that around here). One look at this shop and you'll be drooling. I haven't bought any food of off Etsy (yet) but you can't tell me that these aren't the most delicious looking baked goods you've ever seen...


Geeze Louise, what can I say about these whoopie pies? Nothing. The pic says it all. (She also has pumpkin whoopie pies.)


PB&J Cookies? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
And last but not least, triple threat brownies. Brownies are my very favorite dessert EVER! (After banana pudding, of course). They're made with Ghiradelli chocolate and Georgia pecans. Mmmmm...


Go ahead, wipe the drool from your mouth. Then go to http://yummy.etsy.com and buy some goodies!

XO-
Megan

P.S.
My birthday is April 14th. Until then, put "blog" in the note to seller box and get free shipping in BOTH of my shops! Just wait for a new invoice.
http://lemonade.etsy.com or http://babylems.etsy.com. : )

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online