Friday, June 29, 2007

Ummmm, no.

So the other night Kyle and I went to get pizza. I was so hungry that I was going to eat my left arm. We get in the car with pizza in tow and head home and this song comes on the radio.

At this point, there is no singing yet.

K: Wait. Before I make an idiot of myself, is this Journey?
M: Um, no.
And by asking that, you just made an idiot of yourself. Ok, I didn't really say that.
K: Yes it is!
M: KYLE. This is not Journey.

K: Well then who is it?
M: I don't know but it's definitely not Journey.

So they start singing.

K: Oh! It's Boston!
M: Yea, that's it! Boston!

I didn't really know that it was Boston but I knew for sure that it was not Journey. I'm still trying to figure out why on earth he thought it was Journey. Boston and Journey sound nothing alike.

K: Man, I love this song! I love Boston!
M: You didn't even know who was singing!
K: I know, but I know the words to the song.

And he started singing it.

Knowing the words to a song but not knowing the name of the song or the band that plays it is strange. My b/f is a genius and that is why I love him.

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online