Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MAT0024

I started my second semester of summer classes yesterday, MAT 0024 a.k.a. basic alegbra.

The class doesn't even count toward my degree.

But I am so sucktacular at math that I have to take it in order to go on to the classes that do count.

So I was a few minutes late to class yesterday. I got in there and sat at the back of the class. The prof is going over the syllabus and all and I notice a smell. It smells like feet. No wait, really bad BO. Ohmygosh, it's both. The room (at least my corner of the room) smells like feet-y BO. It smells so bad that when I was getting ready for class today, I put on extra perfume. I felt like when you're in middle school and you're trying to impress a boy so you soak yourself in perfume. Only I didn't put that much on. What I did do is make sure that a little got on the heel (bottom?) of my hand so that when I sat with my chin in my hand, I could smell Dior Addict 2. That smell beats the crap out of feet-y BO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a little perfume on your ankles and backs of your knees (if you're wearing shorts or a skirt) too, and it will rise throughout the class.

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

you know what? any subject that starts with "MAT" is not gonna end well...

I'm betting it's the subject that smells funny.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online