Thursday, June 28, 2007

Take this pen...and write me.

I love that line. Love it.

But she gave him a pen, doesn't he need paper? Maybe she should have given him a journal.
If you need a journal, check out Edesse Designs. I seriously could not choose a journal to feature so I thought I'd just point you to her shop. But let me warn you, if you're looking to ward off hunger, stay away.
I love love LOVE knitted things! This journal from Kreativlink has a cover knitted in rainbow colors and the paper inside is even colored! They also have some seriously georgeous leather covered journals.

This unbearably cute journal is from StaceyHandmade. She has three different types of journals to choose from and yes, they are all this adorable.


ButtonFish's shop is full of these "fluffy journals". I had a time deciding on one to feature, there are so many cute covers to choose from!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online