Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I need more fingers...

for all these rings that I want!


I'll be honest, I don't want one of these rings by Kathyrn Riechert. That's because I already have one. I wear it every single day and it's my favorite ring. I mean, it's one of my favorite rings. The promise ring from my b/f is my favorite. ; )



I love love LOVE pearls. They're classic and elegant and beautiful, just like this ring by CurlyGirlGlass.

I found this ring ages ago and immediately hearted it. It's so simple but so cute. Visit Sudlow if ya want one!

Last but not least is this "slinky ring" by laurenmojica. I just happened to see it scroll across the bottom as a recently listed item. My jaw fell to the ground and my finger clicked "heart this item". It is so awesome and I totally want one. AND, it's only $18!

I'm going up to St. Augustine tomorrow so there probably won't be any blogging until I get back on the 10th. I'll be taking my laptop on account of I have a paper to write but I don't think I'll have internet access.
What good is a computer without internet access?

1 comment:

SeasideQuilts said...

That heart ring is great! What fun rings.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online