So I went to the mall earlier to find a job. I got two applications and I went to sit in the food court to fill them out. I would have taken them to my car but I didn't feel like having a heat stroke today.
So anyway, I was sitting there and someone comes and sits down at the table next to me, facing me. After a few minutes, I looked up at them. It was a boy, probably 15 or 16, and he was staring at me. So I went back to filling out my application. He sat there the entire time I was filling them out. I don't know if he was waiting on someone or if he was a stalker. I hope he was waiting on somone because I also don't feel like having a stalker today.
Not long after this kid sat down, two ladies and a toddler came and sat down a few tables away. They were eating Dippin Dots (if you don't know what that is, click the link. otherwise, this won't make sense.) So one of them gets on the phone and says, "We're eating dippin dots! This is like space station ice cream! I bet it's from NASA." The other one says, "Yea! I think they said NASA invented it!"
I was trying so hard not to laugh. It's not nice to laugh at strangers who are enamored by ice cream.
On the way home, I found out that A Hard Day's Night is playing at the St. Pete Beach Theatre next weekend. Mark my words, I AM GOING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow - totally random and funny story. I like it =) I was at the mall too today and bought some great clothes!
Post a Comment