Friday, June 1, 2007

Lovey love love

I got two lovely packages in the mail today from Etsy! Number one was some sugar scrub from VixenandVenus....

I am in looooove with it! I got the chocolate scent and it smells so good, I just want to eat it! Not long after I opened the package, I jumped in the shower to try it out. My skin feels so soft and smooth and you can't beat the price, $6 for 8oz!




Package number two was some tea from TeaNoir. I've been meaning to buy some of this for a while and I finally did and it's great! I got the four tea sampler with Cashmere, Rio Getaway, Lady in Red, and Torrone. I've only tried the cashmere so far (I'm sipping some right now) but I can't wait to try the others! They smell fantastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to get goodies from Etsy! Great choices.

Linda
http://gallerialindashowcase@blogspot.com

Amber said...

Thanks for posting reviews of these products! Glad you love 'em!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online