I had a horiffic dream last night.
I dreamt that I worked at Burger King.
This young girl was training me and our manager gave us a box (yes a box) of "meat" and told us to pat out some hamburger patties. We were right in the middle of the restaurant with customers all around, watching us. The "meat" looked nothing like hamburger meat. It was a gigantic grey blob and we had to pull a chunk of it out and make a patty. The grey blob also had hunks of lettuce and bell peppers (I don't know why there were peppers) in it. We had to pick the chunks out. It was seriously disgusting.
I do not eat fast food and I'm willing to bet that I've only set foot into a Burger King twice in my entire life. Perhaps it's because this is what really goes on behind the scenes.
And the other night, I was watching Mythbusters w/ the boy and the whole episode was about semi trucks. One of the myths was that if a semi had a blow-out on the highway, the piece of rubber could fly through your windshield and take your head off. The myth was confirmed. IT COULD REALLY HAPPEN.
So as I was driving home today, I noticed that I was behind a semi. And beside a semi. I became terrified that I would be the real life case that puts a nail in the coffin of this myth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gross....fast food! Creepy dream - I haven't had a dream like that, but some of my dreams have been waaayyy out there too!
As for Mythbusters - I <3 that show! And I'm glad your head was not blown off by a semi!
Post a Comment