Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Aaah Aaah I miss you

I miss Kyle. He's only been gone 3.5 days but I really miss him.

Missing people is new for me. Normally I don't mind when he goes away because that leaves me with so much free time but these past few times, I have missed him like crazy.

He's in Atlanta working with his billionaire (I'm serious) uncle. Uncle Billionaire owns some sort of computer company...I think. Kyle has never flat out told me (in a way that I can understand) what his uncle does. But he says he loves the work and I'm so excited for him. He loves computers and he's really smart when he applies himself. Unfortunately, computers are about the only thing he applies himself too. Kyle, you've gotta get through school before you can do this for real!

Friday he is leaving for glamorous New Jersey. His uncle's company is sponsoring a drag racing event and Kyle has to help work the booth. Ok, so Jersey probably isn't that glamorous (I wouldn't know personally, I'm going on what I've heard) but I still think that's pretty exciting. Here's hoping that there aren't any scantly-clad girls running around this racing event. You know there always are in movies.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online