Sunday, June 3, 2007

Remember this?

Remember this? Remember when Britney was the hottest thing EVER?
Remember when she wasn't that innocent? Remember every member of the male species wanted her and wasn't afraid to admit it? Remember when all the girls hated her because all their boyfriends wanted her? Remember Britney & Justin? Remember when you didn't say "I feel sorry for Britney?"

I miss those days. I'm not a Britney fan (not since the 7th grade) but I miss the Britney that ripped off her clothes to reveal a bejeweled nude colored body suit. I miss the Britney that dances with a ginormous snake and makes out with Madonna on MTV. It takes me back to my middle school days when me and my friends knew her "Oops! I Did It Again" video word-for-word, dance step-for-dance step. So Britney, come back for us. Come back as Britney Spears, not as The M&Ms. That's confusing makes me think that people are paying upwards of $200 a pop to see the red & yellow M&Ms.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online