So my mom's cousin, Rita, got a little tipsy Friday. By Friday, I mean FriDAY, not Friday night. And by tipsy, I mean drunk. Not fall down drunk, but drunk enough to yell about sex out by the pool in front of God and everyone staying at the hotel. Later that night, we went to Outback for dinner and she asked the waiter for a pillow. He laughed at her.
She drank about 5 or 6 Bahama Breezes (out of the little plastic cups that you get in hotels). She kept saying, "CONNIE! I need a DRINK!" "We need bigger cups! And I need a straw!" After she realized that she was tipsy, she said, "Connie! Quit feedin' me these drinks! I'M DRUNK!"
She is a fun person when she's sober but she is hil-a-rious when she's not.
PS
A few pics are on my Flickr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha, funny story - and great pictures!! I wish I was on vacation right now!
Bahama Breeze....is that like a Bahama Mama?
Post a Comment