Thursday, June 21, 2007

Leaping Lizards!

Leaping Lizards!

Everytime I hear that, I think of Annie. Maybe I'll start thinking about these instead...


How pretty is this? It's ceramic disc on a leatherette cord. It's so unique and a steal at $15!



I am an earring whore. I just love them! These are so cool, yellow ceramic with little silver leaves. Getcha some!


These pendants are what drew me into the shop. I happened to see one scroll across the frontpage one day. This one (like most all of them) is a ceramic disc on black satin ribbon. She has all kinds of sayings and designs, from stars to hearts to Tolkein quotes!

2 comments:

Allyson Rainer said...

love these! - allyson @ mayerain.typepad.com

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

All of these are so pretty, but I really like the earrings. I'll have to check out your shop!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online