Friday, June 15, 2007

Today I made you a mixed tape and I decorated it with lots of stars

On Sunday my b/f is going to Atlanta for a week and a half so I made him a mixed CD. Only I didn't put "Song for a Mixed Tape" on it because I forgot. *smacks forehead*

Here's what is on it...
  1. San Dimas High School Football Rules by The Ataris
  2. Takeoffs and Landings by The Ataris
  3. In My Life by The Beatles
  4. The Boys of Summer by Don Henley
  5. Your Song by Elton John
  6. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
  7. I Wish That I Could See You Soon (aka my new favorite song) by Herman Dune
  8. Better Together by Jack Johnson
  9. Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson
  10. Don't Stop Believing by Journey
  11. Shadows of the Night by Pat Benatar
  12. The Warrior by Patty Smyth and the Scandal
  13. Fast Cars and Freedom by Rascal Flatts
  14. Sadie Hawkins Dance by Relient K

All of the songs are special to us (except #3 and 7, those are only special to me). He better listen to the whole thing because #3, 5, and 8 are all candidates to be the song we dance to at our wedding. Let's pretend I didn't just say that, ok?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online