A little while ago, I wrote about having a lot going on lately. It's still true, sort of. The things that didn't crash to the ground are still going on. (Which means that I have, like, one thing going on and that's all the Unsolved Mysteries on the DVR.)
The first thing was a job. I had interviewed and it went really well. I wanted the job badly. Really badly. I was supposed to have a second interview but after not hearing anything for a week, I called. She told me they had gone with someone else. I was devastated.
The second thing was college. I was three credits shy of graduating this semester so I decided to take a CLEP test to get those credits. I studied (not as much as I should have) and wanted to get the test over with so I just took it. I failed by one point. I was one point away from getting my associates. I cried the whole way home. I bawled my eyes out. I decided to take a summer class instead of attempting another CLEP test. I didn't want to but I really had no other choice. I'm not going to drop out with only one class to go, you know?
The third had to do with us moving. We were supposed to find out everything this month, however, the guys were told that we won't know anything until June or July. (But yesterday they were told that no one is leaving so I don't know what's going on. And that's the military.)
So April was a month of disappointment and self-loathing for me. Let's hope May is better.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Meg,
I am so sorry. But on the other hand, I truly KNOW everything will work out for you. I can't tell you how many jobs I've applied to, perfect "dream" jobs, where I fit every requirement and gave my all during my interview, only to have someone else be chosen.
But all those turn downs were meant.
I believe yours was too, same with college and with moving.
Everything will fall into place.
Have fun, good luck and take care of yourself!
Post a Comment