Saturday, May 15, 2010

Whatever it is, make it decaf.

Shot of espresso by yours truly.

So ever since I left the coffee shop, I cannot stop thinking about coffee. Every night, I plan what coffee I'll get on my way to work the next morning (which, most of the time, I end up not getting because I don't want to spend $2 on an americano.)

I can't quite figure this out. I've never had coffee more than once or twice a week. I drink decaf, so I didn't get hooked on caffeine. I just literally cannot get coffee off my mind!

Do I want it hot or iced? Hazelnut flavoring? Almond? Raspberry? Peanut butter? SO MANY CHOICES, DON'T SCREW IT UP AHHHH.

I can't be the only one who thinks about coffee obsessively. Tell me I'm not alone.

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

You're not alone!

I'm the same way. I am nutso about coffee... I *am* addicted to caffeine and I do crave coffee for caffeine... HOWEVER, I also day dream about flavors, syrups, specialty coffees, etc., etc.

Right now, all I can drink is regular home brewed coffee with International Delight creamer. But soon I plan on going to a coffee shop every now and then, just to try other types of coffees and flavors I wouldn't necessarily drink... Mmmm, coffee.

Lisa said...

I'm a fellow coffee lover!! I have to restrain myself sometimes. It'll be 5pm and I smell my co-workers coffee and am so so tempted to get some, but then I'd be up all night.

I just love the taste and smell! I can't explain it :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online