I was tagged by Angela...
1. A vampire or a wizard? (and why???)
Wizard, for sure. I love Harry Potter.
2. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be - if anything?
Outside: I want to be taller, I want thick hair, I want perfect vision (contacts can suck it.)
Inside: I want to not be so paranoid, I want to not be so stubborn.
3. Would you rather live like a rock star or like a president? (in other words: fun or power?)
Rock star. I wouldn't know what to do if given half the power the president has!
4. What's your favorite cartoon character?
Bessie from the Mighty B. I think it's because I have a super huge girl crush on Amy Poehler, who does the voice of Bessie.
5. What's your (most) guilty pleasure?
Party in the USA
No, seriously. I love that song.
6. If you were a song, what would it be?
Let it Be by the Beatles. (Did I redeem myself there?) It's my favorite song. It's calm, comforting, and classic.
7. What's your biggest dream?
Being a full-time, self employed photographer.
8. Do you prefer to be the one who asks questions or the one who answers them, and why?
Answers. I'm horrible with questions, they're always lame like, "What's your favorite color?"
9. What is your biggest turn off and turn on?
Turn ons: Sense of humor
Turn offs: Being dirty, smoking cigarettes, being close minded, not liking animals (I stole those last two from Angela because they're true!)
10. Have you broken any law?
Yes, actually. But nothing that I'd be thrown in jail for...except that one time I killed a guy. JUST KIDDING. I could never hurt anyone.
Now for my not so lazy Sunday: grocery shopping, getting Mother's Day gifts ready to ship (am I on time this year? I am!), finishing the laundry I started yesterday, making things for First Friday, and seeing the Wizard of Oz tonight!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I'm about to loose all your respect...I've never seen/watched anything Harry Potter! I know, I know...don't worry- it's on my list of things to do!! Happy Sunday!
Post a Comment