Inside my mind, late at night. Times are approximate, but the thoughts really happened.
3:15AM - Wake up from horrible dream. Turn on TV to find something to calm me down.
3:16 -Three's Company is on! Hooray! I love this show! Why don't they ever show it during the day?
3:17 - Suzanne Somers was so adorable. She doesn't look bad now, though, she's just had a lot of work done.
3:19 - Is that the mom from Growing Pains? It is. What is she doing dating Jack Tripper? In like, three years she's going to be a married mom of three on a great TV show. I wonder how old she is? I'm going to have to look her up on IMDB tomorrow. (She's currently 57, by the way. She was 27 in this episode.)
3:20 - Jack Tripper...what was his real name? Something Ritter...I can't remember. Why can't I remember? He's so funny, it's a shame he died so young. Now I have to stay awake to watch the credits so I can remember his name.
3:22 - Oh, Mr. Furley.
3:25 - Almost fell back asleep, must stay awake to find out his name.
3:28 - OH COME ON.
3:30 - John Ritter. Why couldn't I think of that?
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey there! You have an award waiting for you on my blog! Enjoy ^_^
Alrighty, now my real comment of the day! ^_^
I HATE when I can't place an actor or actress, or a singer/song, etc., etc. DRIVES ME CRAZY.
Also, Chrissy (aka Christmas Snow) was awesome. I used to watch Three's Company all.the.time!
Post a Comment