Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday

Something simple today because I moved like, 11 drawers of files at work today and I'm really tired and maybe a little grumpy. I'm also very thirsty. (via Angie via Mama M.)

1.
Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I really, really, really want to try acting (in a play.) I've wanted to my entire life but I've always been shy so I thought people would be really shocked by my stepping into the limelight. I have no problem with it, though. Giving speeches in school and talking in front of the class was never an issue for me.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?


THESE.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The swing. I also loved the merry-go-round but hated the sick feeling that followed.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Sweet, cereal to be exact. I have cereal almost every morning.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Neat freak, for sure.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, those shoes are ah-may-zing!

Stopping by from Mama M's. Have a great weekend!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online