Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A purse story

Last month was my 22nd birthday, as you might recall. I decided to order myself a few purses on Etsy that I had been wanting and told Kyle not to get me anything. I ordered them just a few days before my birthday, knowing full well that they wouldn't be here on my birthday (especially since they were coming from Chile!) but I was totally ok with that because I'm not a five year old who needs presents on her birthday.

A few weeks after ordering, the tracking ceased to update and a call to USPS yielded no information. I convoed the seller and she assured me she'd figure it out, not to worry.

A week, nothing.

Another week, nothing.

A few more days, nothing.

Then today. Today they came!



The Romantic Little Cake Bag in Pink/Watermelon by Aylla

They're even more gorgeous in person and amazingly well made. Since we thought the package was lost, she offered me a refund but I wanted these bags so badly, I was willing to wait. I'm so glad I did because I am in purse heaven.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE the color of that second one. SO CUTE.

ashleyTIA said...

Both are gorgeous! Good things come to those who wait, right? ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online