They have a lot of mother-of-the-bride dresses.
So I found the only size 2 that didn't look like something my mom would have worn to my wedding and tried it on. I liked it and bought it. This is it...

I kept thinking, "Blake Lively...this is very Blake Lively. I want my hair in a messy bun like Blake Lively wears sometimes."
If you're not familiar with Blake Lively, she's a gorgeous, tall drink of water on Gossip Girl. I don't watch Gossip Girl but I do read fashion blogs where Miss Lively is featured and I could have sworn I'd seen her in a similar dress. So I went to Go Fug Yourself's archives and voila!
Also, I think I witnessed a walk of shame this morning. Sort of unrelated but it involved waking up in the morning and I felt I should tell someone.

3 comments:
Ooo, snazzy dress, Meg! Do you mind if I call you Meg? :P
I seriously love your blog. There are a few bloggers who I can imagine hanging out with in real life and you're definitely one of them.
Have fun!
Love that dress! Definitely a Blake moment.
This dress is totally amazing!
Post a Comment