Friday, May 21, 2010

The one outfit I feel like sharing this week.

I had a huge problem this week. I could not find anything to wear any day at all ever.

Everything was either too big or too small or too short or too uncomfortable. I was ten minutes late to work one day because I couldn't find anything to wear. (Thankfully they're not strict about being on time and whatnot.)

Despite all of that, I did manage to pull together a few cute outfits...but they all had minor problems. Like Wednesday when I decided to wear a shirt usually reserved for running because Jude the cat scratched a tiny hole right in the chest area. I love the color and was like, "I can totally just button the top button on this cardigan and it'll be great."

And it was great. Until I looked in the mirror at work and wondered if a blind, drunk five year old had actually dressed me that morning.

So here is today's outfit, the most comfortable and most normal looking thing I think I wore all week.

Sweater: American Eagle (Christmas gift from MIL)
Shirt: Value Village (originally from Target)
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Fred Meyer
Necklace: American Eagle


So yeah, these shoes. I stopped in Fred Meyer for a minute yesterday and saw a sign that said "Shoe clearance sale" or something so I went over to the shoe section. These were marked down to $29.95 and 50% off of that...so I got them for $15. Pretty sweet. They have a black wedge heel and little Mary Jane straps with a black button on the side. I'm kind of in love and based this whole outfit around these babies.

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

Cute outfit! I especially love the sweater and ca-UTE shoes! I freaking LOVE Fred Meyer. I actually had never been to one until I moved to Utah.

Jen actually got a super hott pair of black boots from there. I looove their shoes!

Jamie Lovely said...

Cute! Love the shoes!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online