Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Right now...

First of all, I'm awful at responding to blog comments. I don't like emailing responses because I feel like it's silly to send an email that just says, "Thanks! -Megan" I also feel silly commenting on my own blog. But please know that I read and appreciate every single comment. It sounds cliche, but I do.

So. Right now I am...

Stressing out over my car, which wouldn't start on Sunday and is currently in the shop. It may or may not cost a boatload to fix because apparently my warranty isn't as rainbows and buttercups as we thought. Also, Kyle has had to drive me around lately because I can't drive his car (it's a manual) and we're kind of at each others throats. My everyday is rather heavy on the driving (work, school, back to work, any errands that need to be done, and finally home.)

Annoyed with my shin splints. The five-miler is next month and this is really throwing a wrench into my training schedule.

Feeling awful about my eating habits as of late.

Sad that we probably won't be meeting up with Kyle's parents in Vegas this summer due to the aforementioned car repair costs. (I'm never going to get to see Jersey Boys or Love, am I?)

Loving the spring weather Anchorage has been having lately.

Feeling proud of my little zinnia sprouts in my flower pots.

...So it's not all bad. Just 99% of it.

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

Aw, Meg, I'm so sorry. Our truck had problems earlier this year that were pretty pricey. It sucks :(

And sorry about everything else too. I honestly think that though crappy stuff may be happening, better things are just around the corner. :)

If you ever need to talk and don't feel like responding via comments, you can send me an e-mail lariatsandlavender[at]gmail[dot]com!

Also, I respond to comments on my own blog by using @[commenters name] - and than posting my message here. It's not for everyone, but it's worked for me. ^_^

Take care!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online