Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thrifted

It has been a while since I shared my thrift store finds...

I got this frame at Value Village today. It looks kind of rough but I'm planning on sticking some pretty scrapbook paper in it, which should brighten it right up.

I snagged this super cute sailor-inspired skirt for $4.99!

I got these clutches at an estate sale a few weekends ago for something like $1.99 each. Now all I have to do is get the smell out of them. (I can't find a Dryel bag to save my life. FRUSTRATING.)


Technically not thrifted but I got it used off of Craigslist. It's a Demekin and it's adorable. I'm shooting my first roll with it now and can't wait to get it developed!

Another camera. I got it at the same estate sale as the clutches. I have film for it but haven't started shooting with it yet...I'm dying to, though!

Have you gotten any good thrift store/garage sale/Craigslist scores lately? Do tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite the loot! Lovely finds!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online