Monday, April 26, 2010

I drink babies

I feel that this story is best told face-to-face.

Babies in your Coffee from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Kitty said...

aw, hahaha, i'd have laughed pretty hard!

p.s., your hair is aDORable! :D

Sailor July said...

Oh my gosh, Megan! I am so sorry, I can understand how uncomfortable YOU'D feel... But really? Really, who... WHO would think you ACTUALLY put a baby in their coffee?

P.S. I may have totally laughed. I'm sorry!

Meghan said...

LOL I thought it was pretty funny. If someone said that to me at a coffee shop I would have immediately become their new friend :)

magicbeanbuyer said...

that's so incredibly funny. strangers are so strange sometimes.

CW said...

Haha! Just discovered your blog and this was the first thing I saw--I also try not to be sarcastic with strangers because they usually end up thinking I'm the Weirdest Person Alive because I have sort of an off-kilter sense of humor (I guess?). Sometimes I forget though. It tends to make life awkward.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online