Sunday, April 18, 2010

22nd birthday, three days later

Since my birthday is always on a weekday, I typically have to celebrate the following weekend. This year was the first year in a very long time that I've had friends to celebrate with. It was nice to make birthday plans!

We started off by going to the Grape Tap in Wasilla, a restaurant I'd been wanting to try.

The atmosphere was so nice.


Kyle's Chimay.

And Kyle after the Chimay. (He makes the "hang ten" sign all the time. It's become his trademark, he used to be the biggest beach bum.)


We then drove back to Anchorage to Cafe Amsterdam...

WHERE I DRANK BEER. It was a cherry beer and halfway through I felt like I was going to vomit but I drank beer.


There were lots of laughs.

And I thought taking a wardrobe remix picture would be a good idea. It wasn't.

But I cut my hair off the other day so there's that.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online