Outside my window... dumpsters, the house across the street, the neighbor's Hummer, pine trees, clouds.
I am thinking... about First Friday, my upcoming CLEP test, my current job situation.
I am thankful for... the ability to be uncertain about my job and not worry about losing our home or car(s). And the fact that Glee is back.
I am wearing... a denim skirt, a pink shirt, a grey cardigan.
I am remembering... how much I love my family, and how much they love us.
I am creating... cards for First Friday!
I am going... to have a fantastic three day weekend this week.
I am reading... Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I am hoping... that I get the phone call I've been waiting for. That our next base is just as amazing as this one.
On my mind... everything and nothing. Lots and lots of things, but none of them are in my control.
From the kitchen... hopefully buttermilk pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs tonight! Right now, it's just a glass of water, though.
Around the house... open windows! A creamsicle scented candle! A linen scented candle! It's all so summery and I love it.
One of my favorite things... strawberry rhubarb wine from Bear Creek Winery down in Homer. I'll miss having fresh wine and beer at my fingertips when we leave this place.
Noticing that... Lizzie cat rarely leaves my side.
Pondering these words... "Oh. Ok." (Spoken to me this morning when I feel a stronger reaction should have occurred.)
A picture that I would like to share... Kyle and I last April at Flat Top, a popular hiking spot here in Anchorage. It's been warming up lately (and then cooling down and snowing and warming back up and raining and wth, Anchorage) and we can't wait to start hiking again.

No comments:
Post a Comment