I'm not.
Hair from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.
Also, this was filmed in our craft/computer room, not an insane asylum like the blank white walls would suggest. I'd hang art in here but we may or may not be moving in a few months and my husband has this thing about putting holes in the wall.

5 comments:
may i say? you're so cute.
i like your hair cut, but i think that if you don't like it, then a bob would also look adorable on you.
not so much on the helpful, i know. :P
--yobo
I think you look great!
I had glasses, braces and hadn't quite grown into my nose in middle school. You couldn't pay me to go back.
Meg, I think your hair cut is great! However, you've got to go with what makes YOU feel good.
My entire life I had looong, long hair. Literally all the way to my waist. At sixteen, I got my hair cut shoulder length.
I have NEVER regretted it. You can always cut your hair into a bob and if you don't like it, you can let it grow out.
:) trying a bob wouldn't hurt. it'll grow back if you don't like it. i'd give it a shot before growing it out, but this cut looks nice too.
Stop being so darn adorable. STOP IT, I say!
You were FAR cuter than I was in middle school. FAR.
I love the color. :)
Seriously.
You are cute. And your teeth are pretty. And I swear I'm not a creep.
Post a Comment