- I don't like onions. I'll eat them on pizza but I prefer not to. If I go to a restaurant and ask for no onions and still get onions, I'll tell them I'm allergic the next time.
- I grind my teeth in my sleep. (Apparently it sounds really bad?)
- I love spicy food. Everyone is always really surprised at that. I think it's because I'm a wimp at everything else in life.
- I was a cheerleader in high school.
- I don't like Phil Collins. If a song of his comes on the radio, I'm more likely to turn it off and sit in silence instead of listening to him. (My in-laws are huge Phil Collins fans.)
- Full House is still one of my favorite TV shows. I've seen every episode multiple times.
- I really, really, really want a dog. We can't have one because we already have two cats, though.
- My favorite book as a kid was "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish." I learned to read before kindergarten and my teacher thought I just had the book memorized.
- I had the chickenpox when I was...15. (BTW: expose your children to the pox early. I think that's better than having it at 15 and missing 10 days of high school.)
- When I was in middle school, I had a heart condition called Long QT Syndrome. My heart took too long in between beats, which caused me to pass out sometimes. I've since grown out of it but I still get nervous if my heart starts feeling funny or beating too fast.
- I have a bad temper. No one believes me but...make me mad, go ahead. I dare you.
- I'm from the South (yes, Florida is part of the south) but I eat very little Southern food. With that said, one of my fave meals is chicken & yellow rice and cornbread.
- I desperately wish I could draw and/or sing. If I could have any talent, I'd choose one of those and it'd be a tough decision.
- I once had a hamster named Paprika.
- I am horribly afraid of snakes. I think it's more of a phobia now. I can barely look at a picture of a snake without shuddering. (That's one awesome thing about Alaska: no snakes!)
- Although snakes seriously freak me out, bugs don't bother me. Not even spiders. (I think if you live in FL, you need to not be afraid of these things since there are spiders the size of your hand and a multitude of different bugs.)
- Reese Cups are my all-time favorite candy. I also love gummi candy. I don't care what animal it's in the shape of (except I could never bring myself to eat a gummi snake.)
- I'm really bad at math. Consequently, I hate math.
- When I was a kid, I didn't like ground beef on my tacos so I would eat hard taco shells with ketchup and cheese. (Seriously. It's good.)
- We didn't live in a neighborhood at home so I had no other kids to play with when I was young. I had lots of imaginary friends, one of which was Minnie Mouse.
- My natural hair color is dirty/sandy blonde, not brown.
- Sometimes I'm really paranoid. I think everyone is out to get me. I'm trying to get over that but I know that as soon as I let my guard down, someone's going to burn me. (Geeze. Even in my attempt to get over it, I'm paranoid!)
- Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era. I think I should have been a young person in the 60s-70s. I love the music from that era (please show me another 20 year old who adores Janis Joplin so I don't feel like such an outcast.) When I watch documentaries on the counterculture or the 60s in general, I have an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.
- I'm trying to break away from the "good girl" mold I've been in my whole life. I don't want to be the wild party girl, I just want to add a sprinkle of bad ass into my life while still being me.
- I love Will Ferrell. I'll laugh at anything he says.
There you go, twenty-five things you didn't know about me!

7 comments:
I love spicy foods, despise onions, and so into Full House! High five?:)
I'm afraid of snakes too and can't even stand looking at them! I live in AZ which doesn't help at all!
When I was little I went to a friend's house and he told me that he lost his snake in the house and still couldn't find it. Immediately I left and never returned his house!
I had the chicken pox at age 20. Miserable. Definitely wish I'd gotten them at age four and could now claim not to remember having them at all.
i just want to add a sprinkle of bad ass into my life......haha. love it.
you sound a lot like one of my best friends actually.
i got chicken pox twice. yeah. my uncle got it as an adult...it was bad.
spiders horrify me, snakes aren't as big a deal. and the badass thing...hehe, yeah i wish i had more edge.
your not alone! i looove stuff from that time too. actually any time that isnt now. They just cared more about the design it seems. I love the cars, the music, the clothes
lolita - super high five!
steph anne - I would have done the same exact thing!
Post a Comment