Whenever I do videos, I typically have to do 2 or 3 different ones because I start rambling about things that have nothing at all to do with the subject at hand or I just say weird things. So this was about the 4th take.
Because I do so many of them, I often end up leaving things out of the final video...
I like casseroles and one-dish meals.
We like brown rice and yellow rice but not, I repeat not, white rice.
I look really peaceful in this still. Like I'm listening to a really good, soulful song.
My boyfriend and I are very similar in that he is a meat eater and I am not, and we basically eat the same 5-6 meals every week. We also have a tendency to go to the grocery store and come home with no food.
Here are a few things that we eat on a weekly basis. If nothing else, maybe you can get a bit of variety into your routine...
-Black Bean Tostadas. We eat these at least once a week because my boyfriend is addicted to them. Basically you eat up some oil on the stove and lightly brown a small tortilla in it. Then you cover the tortilla in mashed up black beans (I add a little chili powder), guacamole, salsa, cheese, and sour cream (or whatever ingredients you like), and you're done. If you Google it, I'm sure you'll find a million variation of the recipe. It's so good and takes all of five minutes to make.
-Chicken Caesar Salad. Also quick and easy, plus it's an easy way for someone who doesn't really like vegetables to get some in anyway.
-Vegetarian Chili. I often make a pot of vegetarian chili at the beginning of the week so that we have something quick to eat on the nights we don't want to cook. I know everyone has their own chili preferences, but I keep ours really simple (lots of beans, a few spices, etc.). If my boyfriend wants meat in his, we'll cook up some little sausage things and dice them up and add them afterward.
I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with...Hopefully you'll have a lot of good ideas after this! Good luck!
1 comment:
My boyfriend and I are very similar in that he is a meat eater and I am not, and we basically eat the same 5-6 meals every week. We also have a tendency to go to the grocery store and come home with no food.
Here are a few things that we eat on a weekly basis. If nothing else, maybe you can get a bit of variety into your routine...
-Black Bean Tostadas. We eat these at least once a week because my boyfriend is addicted to them. Basically you eat up some oil on the stove and lightly brown a small tortilla in it. Then you cover the tortilla in mashed up black beans (I add a little chili powder), guacamole, salsa, cheese, and sour cream (or whatever ingredients you like), and you're done. If you Google it, I'm sure you'll find a million variation of the recipe. It's so good and takes all of five minutes to make.
-Chicken Caesar Salad. Also quick and easy, plus it's an easy way for someone who doesn't really like vegetables to get some in anyway.
-Vegetarian Chili. I often make a pot of vegetarian chili at the beginning of the week so that we have something quick to eat on the nights we don't want to cook. I know everyone has their own chili preferences, but I keep ours really simple (lots of beans, a few spices, etc.). If my boyfriend wants meat in his, we'll cook up some little sausage things and dice them up and add them afterward.
I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with...Hopefully you'll have a lot of good ideas after this! Good luck!
Post a Comment