This week was hectic. I started a new schedule at work: open at 5:30 three days a week and close at 6:00 two days. I was wiped out by the time Friday came around! I work better when I have a routine and I just haven't established one yet. Soon I'll have one, though.
I'm going to start writing down my workouts so I can report them here. Trying to remember them throughout the week isn't working anymore. I ran a few times this week, half a mile one day and three-quarters another day. Yesterday I did a small workout consisting of hooping, squats, and hand weights. I'm planning on repeating that workout here in just a little bit!
My food choices were still good. Lots of water, fruit, and even some veggies (I ate carrots and didn't feel like puking! yay!) I'm buying more and more organic which makes me happy. I'm glad to pay .10-.50 more for organic.
My goal this week? Get more rest. I def. could have used more rest this week! I also want to run more and get more veggies everyday.
Have a fantastic week everyone!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lookslike you've done a fantastic work already with the work out and the food choice, congrats :)
wow, what a schedule!! looks like you're doing great this week (compared to me :P).
i noticed that if i get enough of sleep then i'm more likely to work out so i've been trying to go to bed early every night now.
good luck this week!
Post a Comment