Sunday, April 19, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 14

Ok, so I still didn't start writing my work outs down so we're going back to the old Success vs. Fail format.

Successes
  • Ran/walked outside on two days. It's been in the mid-40s this week (which probably sounds freezing to everyone not in Alaska. Mid-40s = bikini weather.) One day I'll learn that I shouldn't run outside when it's below about 60 degrees, though. It sends me into coughing fits, makes me feel like my inside are frozen, and generally makes me feel like I'm going to die. (I think one of my Facebook updates this week went something like "just went for a run outside. Now have asthma.")
  • Did 15min. yoga one day. (Sometimes I swear I'm ADD. I couldn't focus long enough to even do 20min.)
  • Only two espresso drinks all week and only two alcoholic beverages all week (why yes, I did turn 21 this week...why do you ask? Oh, because I only had two drinks? Well, that's what happens when you feel sick on Friday night and fall asleep at 6PM on Saturday night. You don't get any alcohol.)
  • Kyle and I went to Alyeska for the weekend and I will have you know that I had a bowl of fruit with my breakfast both mornings (one morning was fruit + a bagel, the other morning was fruit + quite possibly the most amazing pancakes I've ever had.) Delicious pineapple, strawberries, and grapes. There were also blueberries but those were not delicious.
  • I think I'm finally caught up on my sleep!

FAIL
  • Eating habit = big fail. I really needed to go to the grocery store but really didn't want to so I had no fruit whatsoever for about three days. ( I went today, though! Yeah!)
  • Not very many workouts. Going to fix that this week.
I have a splitting headache right now (I think as a result of not drinking enough water) so I'm going to cut this WioW short. Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online