Thursday, April 16, 2009

My birthday cake

This cupcake is basically my birthday cake because I didn't have an actual cake. I'm totally ok with this...now. I was bummed on Tuesday with no cake but now I'm glad we don't have half a sheet cake left in the kitchen. Tia's shop is here and the cupcake shop is here. Those links will make sense after you watch the video.

A few things I left out of this video...
  1. I'm not sharing this with Kyle. He doesn't really like chocolate cake and he has a whole bag of nasty Robin's Eggs. Those are his.
  2. It's seriously amazing that I'm not in a diabetic coma right now. I have this yummy cupcake and my aunt sent me some goodies yesterday including three boxes of Girl Scout cookies and homemade fudge. Yes, she's an awesome aunt. I'm not sharing her either.
Edit to Add: I love how Vimeo stopped on a frame in which I look like I'm doing karate. At least I'm happy about it!



Birthday Cupcake! from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Andhari said...

Girly, share those cookies with me why don't you? lol kidding.
I love girl scouts cookies.

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAINNN :)

Tia Colleen said...

YAYYY! That cupcake looks so good.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online